Thursday 30 June 2011

Worship for Sunday 3rd July

Hi everyone,

This weekend we have baptisms and therefore a tighter meeting in terms of time. We will be aiming to worship from 10:00-10:30am and then play at the end of the meeting during the baptisms.

Band line-up is:-

Acoustic/lead vocal - Nick
Drums - Dan
Bass - Graham
Lead guitar - Paul
Keyboards - Kevin
BV's - Bekki, Claire, Graham

Songs are from the following:

My Redeemer lives (E)
You are so good to me (E)
You lifted me out of the slimy pit (E)
You came to save the world (F)
Jesus You're the hope I cling to (C)
Jesus lover of my soul (D)
I stand amazed (C)
The greatest day in history (C)

See you all at 6pm on Saturday... lets see if we can all be set up and sound-checked by 6:30pm so we can have maximum time to pray and rehearse.

Remember... God is singing His songs of affection over each one of us right now!... see Zeph 3:17.

God bless,

Nick


No comments:

Post a Comment