Thursday 20 September 2012

Worship 23rd September

Hello Wonderful Worshippers, hope you're all well.

Remeber we now no longer meet on Saturday evenings, but be ready for soundcheck and run throughs Sunday morning 8am sharp. This weekend is when the season of Prayer, Fasting and Giving begins and we have John Groves Preaching, so it'd be good for a strong time of worship to get things going (you know what I mean).

Here's the song list:

Salvation - G
Open my eyes (In the stars I see Your majesty) - G
Christus Victor - G

- Kids out (probably) -

All Glory - C
I will love You for the Cross (possibly full song, maybe just a chorus) - C
When I survey the wonderous Cross - C
He is jealous for me (How he loves us refrain) - C


Thanks again for all the hard work you put in, have a lovely free Sat evening and see you all Sunday Morning.

God Bless,

Caner.

No comments:

Post a Comment