Thursday 7 July 2011

Sunday 10th July



Hey Guys,

We have a very busy Sunday this coming week, with a lot of different things happening. We have our offering for Together on a Mission and Andrew Wilson is preaching, to name but two! Therefore we will need to keep very tightly to time and will probably have a shorter slot at the front end of the meeting, followed by another slot at the end of the meeting when we take the offering. Max will be leading and Graham is filling in on bass to cover him. Provisional song list is:
  • I Am Chosen, I Am Free - A
  • Let God Arise - A
  • Jesus, Hope of the Nations - A
  • I Lift My Hands - A
  • Saviour King - C
  • Though I Walk (You Reign) - C
For the offering:
  • Psalm 40 - E
  • In Jesus - E
  • You Are So Good to Me - E
I have chord charts for songs 1 and 2, since these are in different keys to normal.

God Bless,

Simon

No comments:

Post a Comment