Wednesday 4 August 2010

Song List for Sunday 8th August












Hey Guys,


Here is the band line up and song list for this coming w/e:

Leading - Simon T

Acoustic - Max
Bass - Graham
Keys - Kev
Electric - Paul
Drums - Dave Williams
BVs - Claire B and Emma
PA desk - Simon D

Song list:

There's No Condemnation (I'm Alive) - B
I Am Chosen, I Am Free - B

- Children go out -

To God Be The Glory (new version) - C
There's No Lack in All You've Given (Praise the Lord O My Soul) - F
Loved Before the Dawn of Time (Salvation's Song) - B

Possible song for ministry time:
Be My Everything - C ( I have e-mailed the chords to everyone for this song)

I really want this weekend to be packed full of truth and substance about who we are in Christ and what God has done for us, so that this will put the fire of faith into people's hearts and will give people something they can respond to with their worship.

Please can everyone make a real effort to get up to THC as early as possible on Saturday evening - (from 5.30pm would be great), as it is obviously taking us longer to set up and sound check at the moment, whilst we adapt to the new PA system. This would be a huge help to the PA team and give us time to look at these songs properly. Thank you for your flexibility during these exciting times.

God bless,

Simon

No comments:

Post a Comment