Wednesday 26 May 2010

Songs for 30/05/2010

Hi Guys, look at previous post for line-up. Please can the band makes sure they're at the Hastings Centre by six sharp as I'd love to have a good practice and leave time for prayer at the end. I'm still checking this list through with Paul and Matt but assuming they're okay with it, the general gist shall go something like this...

Shout from the roof (E)
In Jesus (E)

See His love (Am)
I will love you for the cross (Am)

Children Go Out

I stand amazed, in the presence (E)
Shepherd of my thankful heart (A)
Jesus I could Sing (This is a love song) (E)
Let now the weak (E)

I intend on having a more extensive free-flowing time towards the end of the worship for maybe some ministry/prophetic time though again, I'd need to confirm with Paul and Matt. You can click on some of the songs to look up YouTube links to hear the songs...

Please make sure you have all available music with you and ready for Saturday, I shall provide music for 'See His love', 'I will love you for the cross' and 'If I have not love' as they are either in a different key or we have not done them for a little while.

Any problems, don't hesitate to comment here or e-mail me at the usual address.

Thanks again for all your hardwork. Come expectant for Saturday/Sunday because I'm in faith for a great time of refreshing.

G bless.

Aled

No comments:

Post a Comment